Friday 2 May 2008

First day back at work.....

Daily Profit £21.85

I didn't intend on looking at any racing today but there was a good discussion started on our new forum regarding a race at Folkestone, so I decided to put my tuppence worth it.

It ended with me backing 2 in the race. One was an outsider which I fancied at decent odds and another was an 11/2 chance that was fancied by Knocker and Andrew. I'll give them the praise as their horse led from start to finish and was never headed.

My horse ran disappointingly as rightly forecast by Knocker, so I was left with my saver bet on their horse. Thankfully, it won fairly easily and it resulted in a £21 profit for 2 minutes work on my mobile phone at lunchtime on Betfair.

http://handicaps.caramboo.com is the site for anyone who wants to join. The winner was put up on the site by Andrew and Dave this morning at 15 and I gather it started at around the 7 mark on BF, so it really was an easy riskfree bet for everyone.

No comments: