Monday 16 June 2008

Gambled to the end......

Daily Profit £161.56

I thought I’d do a quick post tonight. I traded 2 horse races tonight and won £14.42. I was annoyed with the way I traded my first race back as I ‘bottled’ it when my horse went on a drift. I gave up backing it at 13 after having £200 win at average odds of 12. I laid off at 11 and it went off at 7 at the off.

If I had followed my instincts, I would have had over £1,000 riskfree on it and I would have won £100 at least. As it turned out, I managed to win £14. The other race had a small riskfree bet which I got quite easily but it ran poorly, so it was a break-even race.

I managed to win £147 from Tiger Woods winning the golf. As you’ll see from the photo below, I stayed true to my principles and gambled to the end. I was determined to stick with Rocco all day long and I didn’t lay off anything until he was 1.5, so I have no complaints.

I feel like it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster over the past week and I’m looking forward to getting back into a routine of trading a few races at night if possible.

Thanks for the recent comments by the way and it’s nice to see that some people are reading the blog and enjoying it.

No comments: