Saturday 22 March 2008

Quick Golf Update

I'm trying to dig myself out of a massive hole at the moment as Tiger Woods sits at the top of the leaderboard!

I feel the decision to lay Tiger was slightly vindicated due to the fact that he traded at 2.26 quite early in the 1st round. However, I was out on Thursday night and when I got home, Woods was trading at about 1.6! Not very good considering I laid him for £200 at 2.......

I've managed to trade my way out of the situation slightly and I now have a Red £100 on Woods and about £90 green on the rest of the field. Obviously, I could bail out now for a guaranteed loss but I feel that there is still a chance that Woods may have an offspell at some stage, so I'll look to reduce my exposure in the final two rounds.

Overall, if I manage to get away with a break-even on the golf this week, it will be an acheivement! I need some help from Geoff Ogilvy and Adam Scott is that is going to happen!

Not sure if I'll be trading the horseracing tomorrow as I may have other plans, but I'll see how I feel.

Good luck if you are trading tomorrow!

No comments: