Monday 14 April 2008

Come on Trevor......

The gambler within me has taken over from the trader within me over the weekend and for once, it may have been the correct decision.

I traded in a chunk of my bet on Immelman on Friday night when he was top but so far, I have resisted the temptation to trade in the remainder of my bet. At the moment, it's all or nothing with regards to the golf.

However, for some reason, (I slightly regret this now!), I laid Tiger late on in his round last night and now I have a large green number on Immelman, a very large red number on Woods and a small green on the field.

I've been studying like a maniac over the past few nights for my exam tomorrow and tonight will be no different. Therefore, I will not get any opportunity to trade the golf but I'll have the TV on when I'm studying, so if Woods does look like winning this, I'll boot up the laptop and minimise the loss on Woods.

Obviously, it will break my heart if Woods does manage to pip Immelman to the title as I'm looking at a £200+ win at the moment if Immelman can hold on, but that's the life of a gambler I suppose.

If I get a chance, I'll try to post up my profit/loss at the end of the golf tonight but it may be a late one, so I'll do it tomorrow night after my exam if the golf goes to the wire.

Cmon Trevor..............

1 comment:

Alistair Hamilton said...

Good luck Graeme with both the bet and the exam.

Alistair