Thursday 17 April 2008

This weeks golf bets

After the euphoria of the Masters win, it's back to the run-of-the-mill stuff this week on the US tour.

I probably have my 2 strongest bets from my analysis thus far on the golf and that's saying something considering I have had a few previous winners of tournaments!

These players are Joe Durrant and Scott Verplank. Basically, this weeks course seems very short and you need to be able to hit the ball straight going by past statistics of top 10 players. These guys rank 2nd and 3rd for Driving Accuracy this season and 1st and 2nd over the past 10 years combined. If I am correct, these guys are twice the price on Betfair than they should be.

I have spent £70 on the golf this week which is an increase on previous weeks, so I am increasing my stakes gradually.

My bets are:



No comments: