Friday 15 August 2008

Teething Problems with Emails

Annoyingly, I’ve had some teething problems this morning sending out an email concerning the Tipping Experiment starting next month.

Can I ask everyone to check that they received my introductory email. If anyone hasn’t received the email, please let me know and I’ll forward a copy.

Going forward, hotmail isn’t going to work very well for the trial month as it puts a limit on the number of recipients on an email and then it puts a limit on the number of emails you can then send. Also asks you to verify every email before you send it due to the number of recipients.

My plan now is to probably use my email address at work to send out the information on weekdays. At weekends, I’ll struggle on with my various hotmail accounts.

I’ll try to write a quick post on this afternoon’s racing when I’m having lunch as I looked at a few races last night and had a few thoughts…..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gmail... Gmail... Gmail.. far superior.

Anonymous said...

i'll second gmail.

also, windows live mail lets u collect multiple web based addresses in one place, so might be helpful for you.

SG

Graeme Dand said...

Cheers Matt, SG.

I'll look into it!!!

G